SAP – Integrated Business planning in Finance
SAP Integrated Business Planning is a next-generation planning application, powered by SAP HANA that which helps companies engage stakeholders across the organization in a truly integrated planning process that aligns their business to most profitably meet future demand.
Architecture for Integrated Business Planning
SAP Integrated Business Planning provides an overview as well as detailed hands on of the solution, describes the main components of its architecture and how they work together, and explains how to benefit from the new features when performing an End to End Business Scenario.
What is Integrated Business Planning for Finance (IBPF)?
- SAP BPC 10.1 , Version for SAP Net weaver, Powered by SAP HANA ‘embedded ‘in SAP Business Suite on SAP HANA
- First Content to Use the SAP BPC 10.1 Embedded Technology.
- Alternative to Current Planning Capabilities within SAP ERP FI&CO
- Allow access to actual data and master data real time from SAP ERP without data replication
- Integrated data model that allows for Flexibility and easy simulations
- Single Planning solutions with strengths of current solution
- Real Time Access to master and Transactional Data for modeling and variance analysis
- Flexible drill down on drivers of profitability including customer, product, geography and channel
- Identification of Trends and Forecasts using Predictive analysis
- Seamless Integration of planning screens into ERP workflows
- End to End Simulation Capabilities
- Pre Built Planning Models for accelerated adoption.