APPLICATION MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Applications drive a company’s business processes—but the challenges of supporting heterogeneous application environments are increasing. Leading companies are outsourcing, relying on third parties to manage application environment complexity cost-effectively.
- Production support: Performance monitoring, document support, patches, user testing.
- Application maintenance: Break/fix, level 2 help desk, problem management.
- Small-scale enhancements: Release management, user requests, application advice.
- Service management: Client support, change management, service reporting.
Our industrialized delivery approach integrates the required technologies, people and service levels. We have developed the requisite skills and infrastructure to manage global IT environments in order to deliver measurable results. We help clients to:
- Reduce total cost of ownership for application management by 20 to 50 percent.
- Improve maintenance support and enhancement productivity by 20 to 30 percent.
- Improve service execution through over 99 percent achievement of critical service levels.
- Improve application availability through over 99 percent uptime.
APPLICATION MAINTENANCE AND SUPPORT
Sierra will provide the application support services with the ability to provide additional services as needed.
Sierra will augment your SAP support staff with experienced SAP resources who understand the business
Sierra will provide first, second, third Level support for all issues related to the application. Typically, clients provide the First Level support for password resets and more general questions about the use of the application.
Sierra can provide several categories of application support services. These categories include SAP configuration and customization changes, upgrades, application troubleshooting, support pack research and implementation, OSS research and application, report configuration and enhancement implementation. The degree of our involvement will be driven by the requests of the client.
Sierra will utilize the SAP Solution Manager tool to track and manage issues and enhancements in accordance with the client’s established standards.
Service Level Agreements will be confirmed during contract discussions.
The following provide additional detail on 3 types of services that Sierra plans to provide.
- SAP Support Break/Fix Services — these services will be on demand services as issues arise that require fixes to system components that may not be functioning in the desired manner.
- SAP Enhancement Services — these services are driven through a structured assessment and planning to determine which additional capabilities Client may want to enable within the SAP system over time to meet the needs
- SAP Support Pack Application testing –Sierra will assist the client to plan the implementation of support packs and provide the related testing to maintain the ongoing and optimal health of the SAP system on a semi-annual basis
Sierra delivers high-quality SAP solutions, customized to the client’s specific requirements such as extending and enhancing an existing SAP solution or building an entirely new and innovative application. In case of any customization requested Sierra follows a development lifecycle when handling the most important issues – requirements management, product quality and cycle time
Professional Service Management
ASAP + Agile
Sierra provides SAP project-specific consulting services, including project management, process improvement, evaluation, software process engineering, business process modeling, needs analysis, requirements gathering and data conversion.
Sierra has adopted “Accelerated SAP – ASAP” and “Agile” methodology for the SAP system
Project Implementation Services
As the clients will have multiple SAP-related and business-driven projects that they are interested Sierra evaluates current solutions and determine/advise if they are the most cost effective and efficient ways of performing these services. If after the evaluation it is determined that another solution should be procured and implemented, Sierra will propose to bid, evaluate, and implement the alternative solution.
Since projects are often required to meet short deadlines, Sierra will be able to start an approved project no later than 14 calendar days after notice from the client. Additionally, Sierra will submit a resource rate card for staffing additional resources as required.