Infor EAM is a leader in Gartner’s 2017 Magic Quadrant
Positioned highest in ability to execute of all 11 enterprise asset management vendors evaluated in Gartner’s 2017 Magic Quadrant, Infor EAM offers rich built-in functionality and the flexibility to integrate with other applications as needed. This 21st-century asset management software can help you reach new levels of efficiency with industry-specific capabilities. Unlike niche solutions that simply can’t grow with you, or ERP add-on products that require extensive customization, Infor EAM is the purpose-built asset management software that’s ready to scale and transform with your organization.
Scalable and dynamic:
Built on a platform with high uptime and able to handle elastic demand, Infor EAM’s modern architecture scales to add computing power as needed.
Offered in industry-specific editions with deep functionality, Infor EAM can be deployed in the cloud, on premise, or as a hybrid solution.
Designed to go:
Infor EAM is supported on all mobile devices, operating systems, and screen sizes for on-the-fly fieldwork and informed, efficient decision making.
The Infor asset management advantage: Specialized by industry
Government agencies, airports, higher education, scientific labs, and other public sector entities rely on Infor asset management software to help them provide responsive services to their constituents. This includes preventive maintenance and upkeep of municipal water, sewer, and transit systems, real and personal property, and federal infrastructure as well as all equipment and facilities.
- Maximize the lifecycle and value of existing assets while maintaining safety and compliance
- Increase efficiency with mobile device support to conduct field auditing and maintenance updates
- Commission, track, monitor, maintain, and retire facilities and assets with a solution that is secure, reliable, and technologically current
Healthcare organizations oversee a multitude of facilities, biomedical and patient equipment, vehicles, and IT/telecom assets that support the mission of providing the highest levels of patient care. Infor asset management software helps you improve reliability, sustainability, efficiency, and compliance with TJC, OSHA, FDA, and other regulatory requirements.
- Track and monitor the location and condition of expensive equipment to ensure a high level of safe, qualitative patient care, while efficiently controlling costs
- Maintain buildings and grounds in a way that is safe, highly functional, and optimized for hospital operations per TJC standards
- Gain an enterprise view of asset performance in order to predict future capital allocations and understand potential impacts on the organization’s financial position and continued ability to deliver services
Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas
In an environment of declining prices and rising supplies, oil and gas companies have to strike a careful balance between near-term cash flow and long-term survivability. That’s why even in down markets, companies like yours invest in Infor EAM; it helps uncover and avoid potential risks to health, safety, and the environment, while improving production efficiency, visibility, and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Get role-based views of metrics such as Management of Change (MOC) steps awaiting approval, safety work orders, and rig downtime.
- Achieve a high level of asset capacity for production, and a reduction in energy consumption
- Enable technicians to view asset attributes and record work activities with mobile devices, resulting in better service and improved accuracy and efficiency
Rising operational costs, competition, complexity, and commoditization make it difficult to sustain profit margins and retain customer loyalty. Infor asset management software helps retail organizations like yours eliminate inefficient and manual facility maintenance practices that waste money, result in more frequent downtime, drive up operating costs, and hasten the failure of critical assets.
- Efficiently manage diverse and geographically dispersed asset portfolios – buildings, equipment, fleet, IT equipment – within a single data repository
- Ensure that buildings and systems are secure and that energy consumption is within tolerances
- Move from reactive to preventive maintenance with a solution built on modern architecture that can scale
Distribution / Transportation / Logistics
Distribution, transportation, and logistics companies need unparalleled visibility in order to efficiently manage diverse and growing operations. Infor asset management software helps get inventory and purchasing under control, enables you to manage fleets more effectively, and improves contractor interaction to support a faster, more flexible organization.
- Improve operations with an asset hierarchy that ranks equipment and other assets by criticality and risk, helping to prioritize maintenance projects
- Track vehicle and fuel expenses and use newly available data to create more efficient routes
- Enhance communication between suppliers and your back office through a specialized contractor portal
Today’s construction business is tough. You need enterprise asset management software that helps you keep a constant watch on your asset conditions and performance, evaluate data to find key trends and anomalies, and make better decisions based on real-time information. Infor asset management software can help you achieve those goals while reinforcing your safety programs and maintaining compliance.
- Improve your risk management process
- Reduce safety risks
- Ensure operational compliance
- Transform your business
For More Information Contact